Life Care Center of Florissant, located in a large suburb of St. Louis, has easy access to all the city has to offer. Our facility is also close to Lambert - St. Louis International Airport. For a day trip, we suggest:
- One of the oldest settlements in Missouri, Old Town Florissant offers charming restaurants, shops and businesses in historic buildings.
- The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission website offers a list of attractions, events, restaurants, hotels and nightlife for St. Louis and its surrounding suburbs.
- Part of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, the Gateway Arch is the most iconic symbol of St. Louis and includes a museum of westward expansion, the historic old courthouse from the Dred Scott Decision and two 19th century paddle-wheel riverboats.
- Located on 90 acres in the heart of the city, The Saint Louis Zoo houses 655 species of animals and is one of the few free zoos in the United States.
- Located in St. Mary the Virgin Aldermanbury, a 17th century church moved from London, the National Churchill Museum commemorates Winston Churchill’s famous speech given from Westminster College in 1946, The Sinews of Peace.